- Rental must be for a minimum period of one week (seven nights in high season only). Extra days will be charged pro-rata. Possession of the cottage to be taken between 3.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. Late comers must telephone in advance to advise arrival time. Cottages must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- A deposit equivalent to 25% of the total rental charge is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid six weeks before arrival. In the event of cancellation, deposit is forfeit, and the following charges will apply:
- More than 42 days notice Deposit
- 22 - 42 days notice 60% of Rental
- 8 - 21 days notice 75% of Rental
- Less than 8 days 100% of Rental
- Power requirements for light, heating and cooking is an extra charge. At the commencement of rental, clients should check what a litre of Heating Oil and a unit of Electricity will cost.
- Clients will be held responsible for damages to cottage and equipment. Refundable damage deposit payable on arrival - €150 for families / €40 person for groups.
- No pets please.
- The Management is not responsible for any loss of valuables, or property left after departure.
- Directors or officers of the Company may, at all reasonable times, visit the cottage.
- The number of persons per cottage must not exceed stated capacity of the house - i.e. D-type cottage = 5 persons, B-type cottage = 7 persons.
- In the event of breach of contract on part of the Proprietors of Louisburgh Holidays Plc. howsoever arising, any loss and/or damage including consequential loss sustained by the renter shall be limited to the sum paid by the renter to the Proprietors of Louisburgh Holidays Plc.